Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Welcome to members of Ex-Christian dot net

I have had a wonderful response from members of a forum I joined recently on the Ex-Christian dot net site. I posed two questions: What was the final "trigger" that convinced you to become an atheist? and how did that decision affect your life?

The next few posts on this blog come from their responses.

The administrators of Ex-Christian dot net were also kind enough to put my book into their book shop thus helping me to "make my contribution" to the furtherance of critical thinking and skeptical inquiry. I'm also hoping that Dan Barker's Foreword will attract some readers as quite a few members seem to be fans of his work (as I am).

So ... a hearty welcome to all members of Ex-Christian.net and thank you for your valuable contributions to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment