Saturday, February 20, 2010

GoreZiad (Denmark)

I had religion back in school (Denmark, so it's about jebus and that nonsense). I've never really gone into it, of course I've tried to pray but not more than a couple times. We've all been young and rebellious so I've also tried Satanism, but that was just because I wanted to be different than the other kids, and Satan is the cool evil guy

As I said, all my life I've never gone into religion, never gave it much thought, my parents didn't seem to do either.

So I guess my family and I are normal, intelligent people. Over the years it finally grew on me and I realised "hey, it's ****** up" "why can't people realise that?" And basically I've been in that state until now and going strong. I developed a huge interest in astronomy and through that I've also begun to question religions even more. I'm almost obsessed with it, but I know I'm not alone

Yapyapyap, that's pretty much my story. I could add a lot but you have more important things to do, and it'd be very confusing and repetitive. Now excuse me while I go pray to god himself and ask him for a new cell phone ...

No comments:

Post a Comment